Entertaining is fun but sometimes the party preparation can be exhausting!
No worries – we are here to help with your party dessert preparations. We came up with this quick and super easy ice cream cake which is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It’s literally the easiest cake you will ever make! Now you can spend more time socializing and less time slaving in the kitchen!
Check out the how-to below:
What you will need:
- 1 Ice Cream Brick (I used 2 for a lot of visitors)
- Christy’s Crunch “Ice Cream Topping” – $5 in-store
- Chocolate Syrup
- Remove ice cream brick from paper wrapping and place on a cookie sheet.
- Pour Christy’s Crunch crumbs all over cake covering top and sides. This can get quite messy (the cookie tray will catch your crumbs).
- Use a spatula and your hands to carefully lift the ice cream block off of the cookie tray and place onto a nice serving tray.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve and enjoy. 🙂