We’re not sure where Summer went this year…but it’s clear that Fall is here! When Fall arrives, it brings with it: Pumpkin Spice themed everything, harvest festivals and big, cozy sweaters. Our personal favourite is the big, cozy sweaters…because it means we get to eat more dessert! 😉
At Christy’s Gourmet Gifts, we always have oodles of Chocolate Crunch on-hand….so it was super easy to whip these up for a quick dessert.
- 1 package Dark Chocolate Christy’s Crunch (or preferred Christy’s Crunch of choice)
- 1 package ‘Jello’ Butterscotch (or Pumpkin Spice if you prefer a more Fall flair) Instant Pudding
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Get small glass jars (or mason jars for to-go parfaits).
- Put 1 cup of Cool Whip into a medium size bowl.
- Gradually add package of Butterscotch Instant Pudding and stir well.
- Put the Cool Whip mixture in the fridge to cool slightly.
- Break up Dark Chocolate Toffee Biscuit (Christy’s Crunch) into small pieces. You can use a food processor if you like.
- Take your glass jars. Fill each jar with one layer of Butterscotch/Cool Whip Mixture (as thin or as thick as you’d like).
- Top the Cool Whip mix with Christy’s Crunch crumbs.
- Top Christy’s Crunch crumbs with Cool Whip and so on until you have filled to the top.
- Place finished parfaits in the fridge until it’s time to consume!