We’re not sure where Summer went this year…but it’s clear that Fall is here! When Fall arrives, it brings with it: Pumpkin Spice themed everything, harvest festivals and big, cozy sweaters. Our personal favourite is the big, cozy sweaters…because it means we get to eat more dessert!
At Christy’s Gourmet Gifts, we always have oodles of Chocolate Crunch on-hand….so it was super easy to whip these up for a quick dessert.
- 1 package Dark Chocolate Christy’s Crunch (or preferred Christy’s Crunch of choice)
- 1 package ‘Jello’ Butterscotch (or Pumpkin Spice if you prefer a more Fall flair) Instant Pudding
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Get small glass jars (or mason jars for to-go parfaits).
- Put 1 cup of Cool Whip into a medium size bowl.
- Gradually add package of Butterscotch Instant Pudding and stir well.
- Put the Cool Whip mixture in the fridge to cool slightly.
- Break up Dark Chocolate Toffee Biscuit (Christy’s Crunch) into small pieces. You can use a food processor if you like.
- Take your glass jars. Fill each jar with one layer of Butterscotch/Cool Whip Mixture (as thin or as thick as you’d like).
- Top the Cool Whip mix with Christy’s Crunch crumbs.
- Top Christy’s Crunch crumbs with Cool Whip and so on until you have filled to the top.
- Place finished parfaits in the fridge until it’s time to consume!